This simple burger recipe is delicious year round.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until combined
- Form meat into 4 equal round patties, press down middle of each burger
- Grill on medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes per side
- Place burger on top of a bed of lettuce and top with desired toppings
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.