Lamb Arm Chops with Crimini Mushrooms and Rosemary
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to bake at 375.
- Combine mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper on cutting board.
- Rinse chops under cool water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Lightly drizzle each side of the chops with olive oil.
- Press both sides of chops into mushroom and herb mixture to evenly coat, and place on a broiler pan.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes per side, flipping once.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week