Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- While oven is preheating, slice baby bella mushrooms and set aside.
- Weave bacon into a lattice and place on a rack in a baking sheet.
- Bake bacon lattice in oven for 20-25 minutes. The cooking time will vary depending on your oven and how quickly your bacon tends to cook. You want to bake long enough to cook until slightly crisp but not all the way through.
- Remove and let cool slightly.
- Add sauce, cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, basil, and anything else you like on pizza.
- Place ack in oven and broil for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Enjoy...like that’s somehow not a possibilty!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 30 minutes
7 made this
Ready in 1 hour
1 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel