Italian No-Pasta Salad
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Basil
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp dried Marjoram
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp dried Sage
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Oregano
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Garlic Powder
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Onion Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Salt
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon, juice
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Yellow Squash, medium size
- .5 whole .5 whole .5 whole Red Bell Pepper, diced
- .5 whole .5 whole .5 whole Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
- .5 whole .5 whole .5 whole Red Onion, small
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup Black Olives, or olives of your choice
- 2 oz 2 oz 2 oz Salami, Cut into .25 inch strips
- Combine the first 13 ingredients in a glass jar with lid. Cover and shake to combine.
- Refrigerate the dressing until ready to use.
- Place a large pot of water with 2 pinches of salt on the stove and bring to a boil.
- While the water is coming up to a boil, run the yellow squash through a spiralizer using the flat blade insert. With all the spiralized squash laid out on a cutting board, use a large knife to roughly cut into thirds. We\'re just looking to shorten the "noodles" some.
- Add the spiralized squash to the boiling water and cook for about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Transfer the squash to a colander and rinse with cold water. Remove as much water as you can from the squash. Leave the squash in the colander while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Add the squash, bell pepper, red onion, salami, and olives to a large bowl.
- Pour about half the dressing over the salad and toss the ingredients to combine. Add more dressing as desired.
Store the salad in the fridge until ready to serve.