INDIAN SPICED BAKED POTATO AND EGG FOIL PACKETS
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups White Potatoes, sliced, golden yellow potatoes (use sweet potato if paleo)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic, minced (dried or fresh)
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Curry Powder, seasoning with turmeric
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice your potatoes and toss them with olive oil and your seasonings.
- Place about 1 cup of potatoes in a 8x8 or 9x9 piece of foil (packet or cupped). Repeat until you get 4 packets.
- Place packets on baking tray or straight on oven rack for about 25 -30 minutes until potatoes are tender but not fully cooked.
- Remove tray and place and crack an egg on top of each foil pack.
- Place foil packs back in oven for about 10 minutes or until yolks look firm but not overcooked.
- Remove and garnish with any extra spices. See optional toppings below.
- Place on plate or bowls and enjoy!
- Great with avocado or ranch added.
- Feel free to pack in more veggies when you cook your potatoes. Super easy and fun!
*Foil * Optional topping - red pepper/sriracha, etc. These foil packets can easily be made on the grill or over a campfire as well. Cook the potatoes first for about 20 mins or until tender then add your egg. Simple!