Honey, Ginger and Sesame Chicken
An easy way to prepare chicken breast that's ready in minutes and is packed with diverse flavors and crunchy sesame seeds. tIf you have some time ahead of you, I strongly recommend brining the chicken breasts in a salt-water solution for 3 to 6 hours before preparing it so as to have an irresistibly juicy and tender chicken.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Chicken Breast, boneless, skinless, preferably brined beforehan
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime, juice squeezed
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt and Pepper, to tastes
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, for cooki
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut up the chicken breasts in smaller, evenly-sized cubes or strips. Season with salt and pepper, and add the minced ginger, lime juice, garlic and cayenne pepper. Coat all the pieces evenly and let the chicken marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan on high heat and add the chicken pieces along with the marinade. Cook for a few minutes on high heat stirring occasionally, then reduce heat to low, add the honey, cover and simmer for 8 minutes until they are tender and thoroughly cooked.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately with the juices from the pan.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.