Homemade Taco Seasoning
Skip the MSG filled, packaged garbage seasoning mixes and try your hand at making your own. I swear it’s way tastier, cheaper, and super easy!
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Cumin
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Coriander
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until combined
- Use 1 1/2 Tbsp per 1 pound ground meat (or more to taste)
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.