Yield: 1 cupYield: 1 cup
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a blender or food processor, blend the egg, lemon juice, and ground mustard seed.
- Melt the coconut oil gently, so that it is cool but still liquid. Coconut oil melts at 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small separate bowl, stir together the coconut oil, olive oil, and sesame oil until they are evenly combined.
- Add the oil mixture to the food processor 1 tablespoon at a time – the slower, the better. Typically, the full amount of oil takes 3-4 minutes to add.
- When the oil has all emulsified and you have a creamy mayonnaise, add the salt and pepper, and continue to blend.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 2 hours
2 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel