Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a blender or food processor, blend the egg, lemon juice, and ground mustard seed.
- Melt the coconut oil gently, so that it is cool but still liquid. Coconut oil melts at 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small separate bowl, stir together the coconut oil, olive oil, and sesame oil until they are evenly combined.
- Add the oil mixture to the food processor 1 tablespoon at a time – the slower, the better. Typically, the full amount of oil takes 3-4 minutes to add.
- When the oil has all emulsified and you have a creamy mayonnaise, add the salt and pepper, and continue to blend.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.