Herbed Deviled Eggs
Easy herbed deviled eggs make an amazing appetizer or snack!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slice eggs lengthwise and remove (but do not discard!) the yolks. Set the whites aside.
- Add the yolks to a food processor with the mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper and salt and puree until smooth.
- Add the parsley and pulse several times until parsley is roughly chopped and well-incorporated.
- Transfer the yolk mixture into a clean zip top bag, seal and squeeze the yolk mixture into the corner of the bag. Use a clean pair of scissors to snip a small corner off of the bag. Gently squeeze the filling into the egg whites until each one is filled.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.