Herb Roasted Pumpkin
- 3.5 lb 3.5 lb 3.5 lb Sugar Pumpkin, rind and seeds removed
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp fresh Oregano, chopped
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 425 and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the rind of the pumpkin and scoop out the pulp and seeds. You can reserve the seeds for roasting if you wish.
- Chop the pumpkin in to bite size pieces and toss with the olive oil and other seasonings.
- Roast for approximately 30 or until pumpkin is soft and carmelized
Roasted pumpkin is a great addition to any salad! If you don't like pumpkin you can always substitute a butternut squash.