Serves: 3–6Serves: 3–6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, flax meal, and spices.
- Whisk eggs and pour over flour mixture.
- Add in olive oil.
- Stir all ingredients together until it forms a dough.
- Roll dough into a large ball, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Cover dough with another sheet of parchment paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out into a 1/4-inch-thick layer.
- Score dough with a knife to desired cracker size.
- Bake crackers for 15 minutes.
- Let cool, break crackers into squares, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes to 4 hours and 30 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel