Healthy Homemade Holiday Snack Mix
All natural, quick and easy, delicious, nutritious healthy, homemade holiday snack mix – it’s the gift that keeps on giving
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds, Raw, unsalted
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup raw Cashews
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup shredded and toasted Coconut
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup dried, unsweetened Cranberries
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ginger Root, dried
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips, I like to roughly chop 2 Tablespoons and leave 2 Tablespoons whole
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine
- Store in an airtight container (I like to keep mine in the fridge so the choc chips donu2019t melt).
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.