Healthy Banana Split Smoothie
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk or choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to desired consitency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Freeze Dried Strawberries, For serving
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pineapple, For serving (I love to use freeze dried because I love that crisp crunchy texture but you could also use regular dried or even fresh if you prefer)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp unsweetened Coconut Flakes, For serving
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs, For serving
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass/mason jar or bowl and top with a dried fruits, shredded coconut and cacao nibs.
- Enjoy xoxo
You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla, chocolate, banana or unflavored would work really well in this recipe) and some great lakes gelatin for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂