Harvest Spiced Drumsticks
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 425 degrees.
- Rinse chicken under cold water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place drumsticks evenly spaced on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each drumstick generously with garam masala, salt, and cracked black pepper.
- Bake drumsticks for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly, and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week