Harvest Spiced Drumsticks
Serves: 4-6Serves: 4-6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 425 degrees.
- Rinse chicken under cold water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place drumsticks evenly spaced on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each drumstick generously with garam masala, salt, and cracked black pepper.
- Bake drumsticks for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly, and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour
6 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel