Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse green beans in a colander.
- Pour green beans into a pot filled with 3–4 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil, and allow to boil for 5–6 minutes.
- Once green beans are tender, remove from heat and strain from water.
- Melt pasture butter in a small saucepan.
- Add in almonds once melted, and cook over medium-low heat for 3–4 minutes.
- Add the green beans to the sauce pan, and toss to evenly distribute butter and almonds.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week