Halibut with Farmers Market Salsa Cruda
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- [Salsa Cruda] Combine cherry tomatoes, cucumber, serrano pepper, capers, EVOO and salt in bowl. That's it for the salsa!
- [Halibut] Set oven to broil.
- Place fish fillets on tinfoil and place on baking sheet. Fold up the sides of the tinfoil so butter doesnu2019t go everywhere. It is no problem to forgo the tinfoil and just grease the baking sheet and place fillets directly on it.
- Sprinkle fillets with a pinch of salt. Also place a small amount of grass-fed (GF) butter/ghee on top of fish fillet (or fat of choice).
- Broil fish fillets for 2-4 minutes each side; this means you must flip the fillets half way through! You know your oven best, so the times will really vary depending on your oven, etc. Mine took about 4 minutes per side.
- When fillets are done cooking, remove them from the oven.
- Serve salsa cruda over fish fillets!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
13 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 2 hours and 45 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 1 hour
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel