Habanero Kale Chips
Take your kale chips to the next level with these super hot Habanero Kale Chips coated in a creamy habanero dressing and made in your dehydrator.
Serves: 2-4Serves: 2-4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prepare the kale: de-stem the kale and break off into bite sized pieces. Set aside.
- De-stem the habanero peppers and put all ingredients for the habanero mixture into a Vitamix and blend until smooth and creamy.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the kale pieces and pour the habanero mixture on top and stir/toss around until all pieces are covered and coated.
- Spread the kale pieces out on a mesh tray of your dehydrator.
- Dehydrate at 110 degrees for 12 hours, or until they are dry and crispy.
These can also be made in a regular oven - bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes, tossing halfway through. The chips with a lighter coating of dressing will become crispy sooner and the ones with a thicker coating of dressing will need to stay in a little longer. Keep a close eye on them to prevent burning.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes to 4 hours and 30 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 8 hours and 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel