Habanero Kale Chips
- Serves: 2-4
- Calories: 1042
- Total Fat: 64g
- Total Carbohydrate: 93g
- Protein: 39g
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- Prepare the kale: de-stem the kale and break off into bite sized pieces. Set aside.
- De-stem the habanero peppers and put all ingredients for the habanero mixture into a Vitamix and blend until smooth and creamy.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the kale pieces and pour the habanero mixture on top and stir/toss around until all pieces are covered and coated.
- Spread the kale pieces out on a mesh tray of your dehydrator.
- Dehydrate at 110 degrees for 12 hours, or until they are dry and crispy.
These can also be made in a regular oven - bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes, tossing halfway through. The chips with a lighter coating of dressing will become crispy sooner and the ones with a thicker coating of dressing will need to stay in a little longer. Keep a close eye on them to prevent burning.