Ground Pork in Endive Boats
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- Place ground meat into the skillet and crumble using a high heat rubber scraper.
- Add garlic, ginger, chives, and red pepper flakes to the meat, and continue to brown.
- When meat is almost cooked completely add the fish sauce, as well as the black pepper.
- Stir meat constantly to ensure the fish sauce is evenly distributed.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Serve in endive boats and garnish with slivers of radish.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
15 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 1 week, plus 2 hours
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel