Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- Place ground meat into the skillet and crumble using a high heat rubber scraper.
- Add garlic, ginger, chives, and red pepper flakes to the meat, and continue to brown.
- When meat is almost cooked completely add the fish sauce, as well as the black pepper.
- Stir meat constantly to ensure the fish sauce is evenly distributed.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Serve in endive boats and garnish with slivers of radish.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.