Grilled Sirloin w/ Herbed Goat Cheese
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse steaks under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Allow steaks to come to room temperature.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- In a non stick frying pan, heat tallow on medium heat.
- Sautee mushrooms and onion, seasoning with salt and pepper, until onionsare translucent, and mushrooms have softened.
- Grill steaks 6 minutes a side.
- Place cheese on steaks after the initial flip to allow melting during theremaining time.
- Top with sauteed mushrooms and onions, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 28 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 10 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel