Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse steaks under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Allow steaks to come to room temperature.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- In a non stick frying pan, heat tallow on medium heat.
- Sautee mushrooms and onion, seasoning with salt and pepper, until onionsare translucent, and mushrooms have softened.
- Grill steaks 6 minutes a side.
- Place cheese on steaks after the initial flip to allow melting during theremaining time.
- Top with sauteed mushrooms and onions, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.