Grilled Goat Chops with Winter Savory and Garlic
Serves: 3Serves: 3
- 18 oz 18 oz 18 oz Goat Chops, rib or loin (18 oz = 6 chops)
- 4 cloves 4 cloves 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 5 sprigs 5 sprigs 5 sprigs fresh Savory, minced
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt, per chop, on each side
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, per chop, on each side
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse chops under cool water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper.
- Lightly, press garlic and herb mixture into the meat, flip to the opposite side, and repeat.
- Grill chops medium-high heat, 4-5 minutes per side.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 31 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel