Grilled Fruit Kabobs
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Peel bananas, and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Cut cantaloupe in half, scoop out seeds, and cut into chunks, discarding the skin.
- Peel pineapple and cut into chunks, discarding the core.
- Skewer fruit pieces on metal or wooden skewers, alternating the fruit.
- Melt 1–2 tablespoons of coconut oil, and brush fruit skewers with the oil.
- Grill skewers for 6–8 minutes, turning often to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat when fruit begins to get golden around the edges.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Side Dishes
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 25 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel