Grilled Fruit Kabobs
cook:6 minutes to 8 minutes
ready in:about 18 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Peel bananas, and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Cut cantaloupe in half, scoop out seeds, and cut into chunks, discarding the skin.
- Peel pineapple and cut into chunks, discarding the core.
- Skewer fruit pieces on metal or wooden skewers, alternating the fruit.
- Melt 1–2 tablespoons of coconut oil, and brush fruit skewers with the oil.
- Grill skewers for 6–8 minutes, turning often to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat when fruit begins to get golden around the edges.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.