Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Chop any fronds from the top of the fennel bulbs.
- Trim the base of the fennel, and cut in half length wise and remove the core.
- Chop into small pieces of equal sizes.
- If you have a mandoline, slice the fennel 1/4 inch thick.
- Toss fennel with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place fennel slices in a grill basket, and grill for 20 minutes.
- Turn fennel periodically to cook evenly.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Side Dishes
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
5 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel