Grilled Ahi Niçoise Salad
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place red potatoes in a medium sized soup pot, and boil until fork tender.
- While potatoes are boiling, steam green beans until fork tender as well.
- Place two eggs in a small sauce pan, and cover with water. Bring water to a boil, and boil eggs for 10 minutes. Immediately immerse in an ice bath, peel, and allow to cool completely, and then cut into quarters.
- While eggs, green beens, and potatoes are all cooling, preheat grill to high heat.
- Sprinkle tuna steak on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Grill tuna steak 2-2 1/2 minutes per side. Remove from grill and slice.
- Place salad greens in a large bowl, 2 cups per bowl.
- Add egg, tomato, potatoes, and green beans to the salad greens.
- Top with olives (7 per salad), and capers (1 tsp per salad).
- Carefully place the sliced tuna on top of the salad.
- In a small mixing bow, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and salt.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel