Greek-Style Chicken Salad
This Greek-Style Chicken Salad is a go-to in our household. My husband, Dan, and I like to whip it up on a Sunday and have it on hand for lunches and snacks throughout the week!
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Chicken Breast, baked
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Red Grapes, halved (measurement is for 1 cup halved grapes)
- 1.25 cup 1.25 cup 1.25 cup Celery, diced (measurement is for 1 cup diced celery)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 - 2 pinch 1 - 2 pinch 1 - 2 pinch Salt and Pepper, (to taste)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Bake chicken breasts as desired. (*Try placing your raw chicken breasts in a baking dish and covering with gluten-free broth. Cover dish and bake until thoroughly cooked, 30-40 minutes.)
- Allow chicken breasts to cool thoroughly before using in recipe.
- Using a cutting board and sharp knife, cut baked chicken breasts into small chunks. Place in a large bowl.
- Add grapes, celery, yogurt, sea salt and pepper to the chicken, stirring to combine.
- Enjoy over mixed greens!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.