Grain-Free Sugar Cones
These cones are a fun and special way to enjoy ice cream as a treat.
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, arrowroot flour, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan or in the microwave.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, sugar, vanilla and cream.
- One the butter has cooled enough that it wont cook the eggs at all, add it to the wet mixture, and whisk to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until batter is smooth and there are no clumps. You can use a hand mixer for this.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat, and using a cookie scoop, scoop a drop of batter onto the cookie sheet.
- Smooth the batter into a thin, five inch circle. You can draw five inch circles on parchment paper and lay it under the silicone baking mat if you would like.
- Bake the large cookie for 15 minutes on the middle rack in the oven, remove from the oven, and roll around an ice cream cone mold pressing the outer edge down carefully so that it sticks, but does not crack. You need to work quickly for this because once the cone starts to cool it is hard to mold.
- Allow the cone to cool while you repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Scoop ice cream into the cone and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel