Gorgeous Green Smoothie
A light, fresh, subtly sweet, delicious, nutritious, gorgeously green, good for you smoothie that actually tastes good!
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk or choice - I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired consistancy
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust as needed, adding more maple syrup or banana for some extra sweetness or more almond butter for a creamier, nuttier smoothie
- Enjoy xo
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.