Go-To Paleo Stir-Fry
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Carrots, chopped
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Brussels Sprouts, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cauliflower, small-medium, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Onion, chopped
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Kalamata Olives, chopped
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Paprika
- 3 tsp 3 tsp 3 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1.75 tsp 1.75 tsp 1.75 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Baked Spaghetti Squash (click for recipe), optional
- Start with the veggies: First, chop the carrots and throw them in a BIG skillet.
- Put the lid on the skillet and cook on low heat while you chop the rest of the veggies.
- Throw the chopped brussels, cauliflower, olives, and onion into the skillet with the carrots.
- Put the lid back on the skillet and cook on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
- It should take 20-25 minutes for your veggies to get perfectly soft, so while they're cooking...
- Cook the meat: Take out another big skillet and crumble the ground beef into it.
- Cook on medium until beef is completely brown and cooked.
- Putting it all together: Once the veggies and meat are done cooking, pour the cooked ground beef into the veggie skillet.
- Season with spices, stirring to incorporate.
- Let cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
To make this dish go even farther (and to add more carbs), put a spaghetti squash in the oven to roast before you start the stir-fry. Pile the stir-fry on the cooked spaghetti squash "noodles"!