GlutenFree Fig, Blackberry, Goat Cheese and Rosemary Naan Pizza
- 2.5 cups 2.5 cups 2.5 cups Cassava Flour
- 0.5 cups 0.5 cups 0.5 cups Water
- 0.25 cups 0.25 cups 0.25 cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cups 1/3 cups 1/3 cups Sour Cream
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Pastured Eggs
- 1.25 tsp 1.25 tsp 1.25 tsp Active Dry Yeast
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 5 pieces 5 pieces 5 pieces Black Mission Figs
- 10 pieces 10 pieces 10 pieces Blackberries
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp fresh Rosemary
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Goat Cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the yeast and warm water. Stir to dissolve, then let sit for about 5 minutes. Stir in oil, sour cream and egg until evenly combined.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour and salt. Add to the wet mixture and mix until combined.
- Cover the bowl with a clean tea towel and let the dough rise until almost double in size (about 45 minutes). Flatten the dough until about 1/4 inch thick. Cook desired sizes of flattened dough in a hot skillet until the underside is almost golden. Flip the dough and cook the other side until almost golden as well.
- Cover with toppings and place in the oven at 350F to finish baking while cooking the ingredients. (ca. 7 minutes)
For a vegan version, replace the sour cream with cashew cream and the egg with a vegan egg, and omit the goat cheese topping.