Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
What could be better than chocolate chip cookies? Ah, that would be a gluten free chocolate chip skillet cookie.
- or organic sugaror organic sugar
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg Yolk
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Cassava Flour
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Baking Soda
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together sugars, butter, vanilla, egg & yolk.
- Once they are well combined, add in cassava flour, baking soda & salt Fold in chocolate chips.
- With a spatula, pour mixture into a small cast iron skillet (approx 8-9 inches) & smooth out the top.
- Place in the oven & bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven & served after slightly cooled.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week