Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Waffle
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, small
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Then follow the manufactureru2019s instructions for your waffle maker
Optional Toppings Chocolate chips Fresh Cherries Sliced banana Preheat your oven to 200 and place a baking sheet in the oven. You can keep the waffles warm until you are out of batter. How many waffles this batter makes is really going to depend on your waffle maker. Mine makes pretty massive waffles and requires more batter.