Garlic Curry Baked Drumsticks
These Garlic-Curry Baked Drumsticks are one of my favorite dishes to whip up after a busy day, but they’re so tasty that I’ve even served them for company multiple times! I LOVE the spice combination – curry and garlic taste so good together, and the crispy, salty skin makes these extra delish!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix your spices together in a small bowl.
- Arrange chicken legs on a baking dish or sheet (I line a sheet with foil to help with clean up - these can get pretty messy).
- Brush with melted butter or ghee.
- Sprinkle spice blend over chicken.
- Bake on bottom rack for about 50 minutes (or until internal temperature is at least 165 F).
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week