Garlic and Shallot Fingerling Potatoes
An easy side dish with the savory taste of garlic and shallots baked with soft bite-size fingerling potatoes that's ready in about 30 minutes!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prepare the potatoes: slice the potatoes into thin slices. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the melted coconut oil, diced shallots, freshly crushed garlic and Himalayan salt and stir until well combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sliced potatoes and seasoning mixture together and toss until all pieces are coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a 9 x 13 glass baking dish and bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes, or until they are soft and tender, and tossing them halfway through.
- Best when served hot from the oven.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.