Garlic and Jalapeño Bison Burgers
If you like your burger with a little kick, then this one is for you. Wrap it up in some big, fresh lettuce leaves and you’ll have a cookout hero in your hands.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground bison, jalapeños, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Form ground meat and spices into 4 equal-sized patties.
- Place burger patties on grill and cook 4–5 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill, top with sun-dried tomatoes and serve.
If you want your burgers to be spicier, roast the peppers prior to mincing. We would recommend roasting them under the broiler (high heat, about 500°F), bringing the oven rack to the top level, and broiling the peppers for 5 minutes.