Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Bring a large soup pot to a full boil.
- While the water is coming to a boil, clean peas, and remove the ends.
- Place peas into boil water for 3 minutes.
- Heat butter in a skillet.
- Drain peas, and place into the skillet.
- Press two cloves of garlic over peas, and add the rosemary.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and saute until peas are tender.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week