Grain-Free Fudgy Brownies
These brownies are the perfect combination of soft, chocolatey, and satisfyingly rich. You'll never believe they are grain-free!
Serves: 24Serves: 24
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9"x13" glass baking dish with butter or palm shortening, and line with parchment paper for easy removal of the brownies.
- Melt the dark chocolate and the butter over medium low heat, while stirring frequently.
- Add the coconut sugar and the vanilla to the chocolate and butter, and stir until smooth.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, and allow to cool slightly.
- Blend the eggs, chestnut flour, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Once the chocolate mixture is cool, pour into the flour mixture, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the oiled and parchment lined 9"x13" baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top of the brownies with chocolate chips before baking if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before frosting.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
5 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 50 minutes to 55 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel