Grain-Free Fudgy Brownies
These brownies are the perfect combination of soft, chocolatey, and satisfyingly rich. You'll never believe they are grain-free!
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Dark Chocolate, (Eating Evolved 72%)
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Unsalted Butter, or Palm Shortening
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 4 4 Eggs, large
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Chestnut Flour, or almond flour
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Coconut Sugar
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9"x13" glass baking dish with butter or palm shortening, and line with parchment paper for easy removal of the brownies.
- Melt the dark chocolate and the butter over medium low heat, while stirring frequently.
- Add the coconut sugar and the vanilla to the chocolate and butter, and stir until smooth.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, and allow to cool slightly.
- Blend the eggs, chestnut flour, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Once the chocolate mixture is cool, pour into the flour mixture, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the oiled and parchment lined 9"x13" baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top of the brownies with chocolate chips before baking if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before frosting.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.