Fruity Breakfast Flaugnarde
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 498
- Total Fat: 37g
- Total Carbohydrate: 36g
- Protein: 2g
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Eggs
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter), or butter
- pinch pinch pinch Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Peaches, Use any combination of fruit of choice. I used mango, strawberries, peaches, pineapple, peaches, and grapes
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease a pie pan using a paper towel and 1 tablespoon or less of butter or ghee.
- Mix all other ingredients except fruit in a large bowl with whisk or electric mixer.
- Carefully pour mixture into prepared pan then top with fruit. If using frozen fruit, add in frozen. It will thaw during the baking process.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until set. It will puff up n the oven then sink once it cools.
- When serving, sprinkle with coconut palm sugar if desired. Refirgerate leftovers and serve warm.
This French dish is usually made with butter so I recommend butter or ghee. I used butter and sprinkled the top with organic cane sugar that I bought to make kombucha since I was completely out of coconut palm sugar. I bet maple syrup would be a tasty topping as well!