Dairy-Free Fluffy Chocolate Frosting
- Heat the coconut cream over medium heat until scalded.
- Pour the scalded cream over the dark chocolate chips, and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator until it's cool.
- Beat the frosting with a hand mixer until whipped and fluffy. Spread on your favorite brownies!
The Kara brand coconut cream comes in a 17 oz box. We used half the amount of cream for this recipe which is the perfect amount to frost our brownie recipe. You can use the whole box of coconut cream, and double (might need slightly more or less) the chocolate chips if you are making a two layer cake. If you can't get Kara brand coconut cream, you can also use the cream on top of chilled, canned full fat coconut milk.