Flourless Zucchini Brownies
You will never miss traditional brownies again with these moist and fudgy Flourless Zucchini Brownies that I adapted slightly from DelightedMomma.com.
Serves: 16Serves: 16
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel and grate the zucchini with a microplane grater or process in a food processor until the zucchini is shredded.
- Put all ingredients into a medium sized mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an 8 x 8 glass baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 - 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let them cool completely before cutting and serving.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 40 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel