Flourless Zucchini Brownies
ready in:35 minutes
You will never miss traditional brownies again with these moist and fudgy Flourless Zucchini Brownies that I adapted slightly from DelightedMomma.com.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Zucchini
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Grade B Maple Syrup
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Enjoy Life brand for gluten-free
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel and grate the zucchini with a microplane grater or process in a food processor until the zucchini is shredded.
- Put all ingredients into a medium sized mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an 8 x 8 glass baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 - 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let them cool completely before cutting and serving.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.