Flourless Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Enjoy Life brand for vegan/gluten-free
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pecans, chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Flax Seed Meal, + 6 tbs water to make (2) flax eggs
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- Prepare the flax eggs: whisk the ground flax and water in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the remaining ingredients and the flax eggs and stir until well combined.
- For drop cookies: drop a spoonful at a time onto your baking pan.
- For rounder, traditional cookies: drop a spoonful at a time onto your baking pan, lightly pat them down with your fingertips to flatten them slightly and pat the edges with your fingertips to smooth them out.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool completely before removing from the baking pan.
For non-vegan: you can substitute the (2) flax eggs with (2) organic pasture eggs