Flourless Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
ready in:15 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 20 -22
- Calories: 174
- Total Fat: 10g
- Total Carbohydrate: 18g
- Protein: 2g
These Flourless Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies are fudgy, moist and loaded with chocolate chips and pecans.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Enjoy Life brand for vegan/gluten-free
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pecans, chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Flax Seed Meal, + 6 tbs water to make (2) flax eggs
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prepare the flax eggs: whisk the ground flax and water in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the remaining ingredients and the flax eggs and stir until well combined.
- For drop cookies: drop a spoonful at a time onto your baking pan.
- For rounder, traditional cookies: drop a spoonful at a time onto your baking pan, lightly pat them down with your fingertips to flatten them slightly and pat the edges with your fingertips to smooth them out.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool completely before removing from the baking pan.
For non-vegan: you can substitute the (2) flax eggs with (2) organic pasture eggs
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.