Epic Avocado Egg Salad Lettuce Cups
All natural, quick and easy. light, fresh, luscious, creamy, deliciously simple, seriously epic avocado egg salad lettuce cups that are jam packed full of flavor. A tasty little twist on a much loved classic
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 0.25 whole 0.25 whole 0.25 whole Avocado, + extra for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp Garlic Powder, More or less to taste
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt, More or less to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, More or less to taste
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Radish, I like to use my quick and easy homemade pickled radish - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/quick-and-easy-pickled-radish-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Butter Lettuce, leaves
- 2 sprigs 2 sprigs 2 sprigs fresh Dill
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Tessemae's Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce, More or less to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place your peeled, hard boiled eggs into a bowl a use a fork to mash them up. You can also just use a grater or roughly chop them for a heartier egg salad.
- Add avocado, mayo (if using) garlic powder, lemon juice along with your salt then pepper and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Place a few slices of avocado into your prepared lettuce cups, top with your epic avocado egg salad, add some pickled radish, a sprig or 2 of fresh dill and finish with a few dashes of your favorite hot sauce!
- Enjoy xo
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week