Eggplant, Onion and Tomato Stew
This is a really simple one-pot meal to make in under 30 minutes using fresh vegetables.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggplant, medium, unpeeled and diced
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Roma Tomato, small, diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, small, diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin, powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prepare the veggies: dice the unpeeled eggplant, tomatoes and onions into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan or skillet, add the tomato paste, cumin, pink himalayan salt, cayenne pepper and water and stir well.
- Add the veggies and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 20 - 25 minutes, or until the eggplant are soft and tender.
- Serve plain or over cauliflower rice.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week