Eggplant, Onion and Tomato Stew
This is a really simple one-pot meal to make in under 30 minutes using fresh vegetables.
Serves: 2 - 4Serves: 2 - 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prepare the veggies: dice the unpeeled eggplant, tomatoes and onions into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan or skillet, add the tomato paste, cumin, pink himalayan salt, cayenne pepper and water and stir well.
- Add the veggies and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 20 - 25 minutes, or until the eggplant are soft and tender.
- Serve plain or over cauliflower rice.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
8 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 30 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 2 hours
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel