Eggplant, Onion and Tomato Stew
This is a really simple one-pot meal to make in under 30 minutes using fresh vegetables.
Serves: 2 - 4Serves: 2 - 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prepare the veggies: dice the unpeeled eggplant, tomatoes and onions into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan or skillet, add the tomato paste, cumin, pink himalayan salt, cayenne pepper and water and stir well.
- Add the veggies and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 20 - 25 minutes, or until the eggplant are soft and tender.
- Serve plain or over cauliflower rice.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
6 made this
Ready in 45 minutes to 55 minutes
4 made this
Ready in 24 hours to 48 hours
2 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel