Easy Vegetable Stir Fry
This super-easy stir fry can be made along with any sort of protein (like beef, chicken, or pork). The only part of this dish that takes some effort is cutting up a few vegetables. Other than that, it's a snap! Oh, and don't forget to serve it over some cauliflower (or white) rice!
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Duck Fat, Or your choice of cooking fat, such as lard, olive oil, or ghee
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Carrots, chopped or sliced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Celery, chopped or sliced
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cabbage, sliced thinly
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Bamboo Shoots
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Water Chestnuts
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Green Onion, (about 1 stalk), sliced thinly
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Begin by heating your wok over medium or medium high heat. Do not add the fat yet.
- Chop the carrot, celery, broccoli, and cabbage. Once the vegetables are chopped, add the fat to the wok, swirl it around, then add the vegetables.
- Toss the vegetables while cooking. Meanwhile, ready the bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, green onion, and other ingredients.
- When the vegetables begin to soften (after about 8-10 min), add the coconut aminos and fish sauce. Stir to combine.
- After another 5 minutes of cooking (and allowing the sauce to reduce), add the bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, and green onion.
- After a few more minutes, add the toasted sesame oil and spices. Stir to combine and cook for a final few minutes until evenly cooked and mixed.
- Serve over cauliflower rice or white rice, and topped with beef, chicken, or pork!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.