Double Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies with Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour, sifted
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Pastured Eggs
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Raw Honey
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Melt coconut oil and honey on low head in a saucepan.
- In a medium size mixing bowl blend eggs, vanilla extract, salt, honey, and coconut oil with an electric hand mixer.
- Add in unsweetened cocoa powder, and blend again.
- Sift in the coconut flour, and continue to blend with the hand mixer until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Pour in chocolate chips, and walnuts and stir with a spatula until evenly distributed.
- On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, scoop out dough into small balls ( 1-2 tablespoons is about right).
- Mold dough into cookie shape with hands.
- Bake at 325 for about 15 minutes, or until the cookies start to brown a bit on the top.