Double Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies with Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour, sifted
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Pastured Eggs
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Raw Honey
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Melt coconut oil and honey on low head in a saucepan.
- In a medium size mixing bowl blend eggs, vanilla extract, salt, honey, and coconut oil with an electric hand mixer.
- Add in unsweetened cocoa powder, and blend again.
- Sift in the coconut flour, and continue to blend with the hand mixer until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Pour in chocolate chips, and walnuts and stir with a spatula until evenly distributed.
- On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, scoop out dough into small balls ( 1-2 tablespoons is about right).
- Mold dough into cookie shape with hands.
- Bake at 325 for about 15 minutes, or until the cookies start to brown a bit on the top.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.