Double Chocolate Mug Cake
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Granulated Stevia
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, or mild-flavored oil of choice
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Almond Milk, or milk of choice
- Lightly spray or grease a small, microwave-safe coffee mug and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flours, sweetener, cocoa powder and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips and set aside.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the oil and milk.
- Pour the wet mixture (oil and milk) into the dry mixture (flours, etc) and stir vigorously to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared mug.
- Microwave on high for about 90 seconds until the cake rises and crackles on top.
- Garnish with extra chocolate chips, if desired, and let cool for a minute or so before digging in.
If using coconut oil, melt it and then let it cool enough to be able to hold your finger tip in it for a count of 5. You can also use melted and slightly cooled butter.