Dinosaur Kale Herb Sauce
SO good on top of meat, veggies, eggs, etc.
Serves: 12Serves: 12
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Chop/tear dinosaur kale leaves into thirds and place in food processor. Blend until it is chopped finely.
- Next, add 1/2 cup packed basil into food processor and blend with kale. Follow the same directions with 1/8 cup rosemary and then 1/8 cup thyme.
- ** At this point, you should have the kale, basil, rosemary and thyme all blended together in the food processor. They should be chopped finely.
- Add in 1/2 cup EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) and blend again. If desired, add another 1/8 cup of EVOO for a more liquid sauce and blend.
- Add in 1/2 of a small shallot; it is best if you cut it into 2-3 pieces so it is easier to process. Blend until shallot has been finely chopped and incorporated into mixture.
- Add in 1/2 tsp herb salt and 1 tsp regular salt. If you donu2019t not have herb salt, add 1.5 tsp regular salt. Blend until well incorporated.
- Serve this sauce with fish, meat, eggs or veggies! Store in fridge in a mason jar or other closed container.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Sauces & Dressings
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel