Deviled eggs are a simple appetizer that are often served at parties. For our version, we make these paleo by the use of our homemade mayo. The perfect finger food for a gathering of friends, or when joined by a side of veggies and fruit, they can also be a quick meal.
Serves: 3–4Serves: 3–4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place eggs in a pot and cover with water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes.
- Rinse under cold water.
- Peel when cooled.
- Slice eggs, lengthwise, down the center.
- Remove yolk and place in a bowl.
- Mix yolks with mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
- Scoop yolk mixture back into the hard-boiled egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes to 4 hours and 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel