Deviled eggs are a simple appetizer that are often served at parties. For our version, we make these paleo by the use of our homemade mayo. The perfect finger food for a gathering of friends, or when joined by a side of veggies and fruit, they can also be a quick meal.
Serves: 3–4Serves: 3–4
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 7 whole 7 whole 7 whole Pastured Eggs
- Salt and pepper to tasteSalt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika, for garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place eggs in a pot and cover with water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes.
- Rinse under cold water.
- Peel when cooled.
- Slice eggs, lengthwise, down the center.
- Remove yolk and place in a bowl.
- Mix yolks with mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
- Scoop yolk mixture back into the hard-boiled egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 8 hours and 30 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel